Have you ever had to work with someone that you felt was an extremely controlling person? Maybe they required you to check in with them every time every time you had to make a decision, or held up progress because they wanted final say on everything? Is it possible that this same person have taken over your meetings, undermined your leadership, or pushed their point on view on everyone on your team? Do you and your co-workers find it hard to continue to work with this person because they very pushy, lack basic soft skills, and refuse to compromise because they always want things to happen their way? If so, then I am also willing to bet that you have had at least one disagreement that has reached an impasse in which the other person when whining to your boss, or another manager to try to get their way.
Characteristics such as this could be describing a person that has a Type A personality (Type A). Rarely is anything ever good enough and doing something over and over again may be required to satisfy them. However, there is a downside to this personality type. This would not be a good time to get territorial on the workload, unless you are also a Type A (which I don?t understand why you are reading this article? shouldn?t you be working???) Get out of their way and let them go at it. Use this list to determine in advance what you are willing to fight for and what you will let go. In the end, it is the person that understands the dynamics of Type A that will generate the best results out of the work relationship!
2) Give Up Some Control ? The keyword here is SOME control. Try to ask questions with a calm demeanor so that it doesn?t appear that you are confronting them or putting them on the spot. As a business owner and consultant, I love those traits. Asking questions will also help when there is an opportunity of only being told half the story. Don?t be blindsided. They have a tremendous amount of energy and like to work hard. That way, once you are officially called into the Principal?s office, you have a track record of each occurrence as well as a thorough defense. Their energy level is also very high. You want to be able to speak intelligently about how things are going.
4) Stay Your Ground When Values Are Tested ? A way of confirming that you are working with Type A folks are when one has to experience times that they test you to see how far they can get with living out their ?unhealthy? personality. It will give you visibility to ensure that work is actually being done. Beware, they will attempt to test you again on a different subject, it?s just a matter of time.
8) Equal Treatment ? Lastly, be sure to treat Type A just like the rest of the teammates. Asking Type A questions to force them to think things through may be necessary to convince them to change their own minds, or to get them to do more research before they lead the entire team out to the battlefield only to be slaughtered due to a ill-prepared plan of action.
3) Manage the Progress ? Since you are giving up some control, it may also be a good idea to check to see what their progress is like. However, it does have to be consistent. However, I had to revisit my own personal values to determine what was important to me. I have seen Type A test some co-workers and win. It may also help if it is done in front of a group of people (for additional support). We can all use a little bit of that Type A personality every now and then. I strongly recommend others who are in a similar situation to do the same. At some point, Type A will either be doing all the work themselves, or spend a great deal of time criticizing others and pushing them to perform based on Type A?s expectation.
1) Re-evaluate Your Values ? If you?re like me, you may refuse to give in to someone just because they have a strong personality. Be sure to keep your allies in the loop about your progress with Type A and how they can be more supportive of you. Remember your list of values that I had you list earlier? Never allow them to make you go against them. It can kill the momentum of the entire team when others are not able to make a contribution of feel like their opinion doesn?t count. When you find yourself butting heads with Type A, keep a log of each occurrence, what it was about, the immediate result, and any additional developments. In the end, it is extremely important to have ally support otherwise Type A will feel free to run wild!
7) Ask Challenging Questions ? While Type A can convince anybody to bet on them, it may be necessary to ensure that things have been thought through enough. They may be having a tough time in a certain area that requires your help. Give them additional responsibility. As a way of maintaining control, Type A may only reveal so much during general discussion or team meetings. It is common to see them eagerly arrive early in morning and eager to stay beyond the wee hours of the night. Therefore, it is vital to ask additional questions to gather important information that may not be disclosed upfront. Don?t expect other co-workers to stick up for you during these battles because they may not want to feel the brunt of Type A in a retaliation match. Be sure to ask if they need help every now and then, just to be polite.
So, what do you do when you have a very controlling and domineering co-worker that you have to put up with? Allow me to give you some things that I have learned during my encounter:
6) Document Altercations ? A possible explanation that Type A can get what they want when they whine to superiors is because there?s no evidence to support your side of the story. When saying no, it doesn?t have to be done in a loud or aggressive way. Their extreme behavior eventually leads to being very controlling and dominating. However, if good results are produced, use them to your advantage. Continue to make yourself available by checking on their status. If you are consistent, they will eventually back down on the subject. Then, I have seen the same person test other co-workers and lose. However, if you already have enough support in place, the whining should fall on deaf ears. They are always in work mode. They may have made things difficult for you, but try to fight the temptation of treating them worse that everyone else. If you believe that you can talk to your allies confidentially, be sure to let them know about the behavior (which they may already know) and how it may not be in the best interest of the team. I would feel very comfortable in allowing someone like that to manage my projects. Don?t expect them to ask you. It also helps in case you are asked about the progress of a task. No one can argue the facts, not even a Type A.. Otherwise, expect to bang heads with Type A every single day. Everything else should be up for negotiation.
5) Build Allies ? If you really tick off Type A, they will go cry to whoever will listen to gain support. I remember someone saying to me years ago to ?pick and choose your battles; otherwise you will end up fighting all the time.? What are the most important things to you? List them out and then refuse to give in ONLY on those things. This may sound like a bad idea, and it is if Type A is actually horrible at what they are doing. That way, if you begin to see Type A squirm or, in rare occasions back down, then you know that you are on to something. If necessary, list them out. People that are ?infamous? for having Type A can be described as an extreme form of perfectionists. This prevents true teamwork and collaboration from taking place. Their high strung energy helps them to produce results that the whole team can benefit from. Remember, there are benefits of having a Type A on your team
Please check back in 2017, where we’ll either be living in a wondrous world of ubiquitous flying cars, or you will be watching me devour the sun like it’s literally my job.
. Or, better yet, bringing the sun to me. In fact, we’ve been hearing this for decades. One imagines that you’d have to break the sun up into many smaller pieces to even begin eating it, but then there’s the problem of what tool to use to break it up. We’ve actually had some version of them since the 1950s, but they never look like ones that we were promised in shows like The Jetsons and movies like Blade Runner. Even flying car companies that have gotten FAA approval, like Terrafugia in 2010, still haven’t delivered on their cars. So who’s promising one this week? A little company called AeroMobil, whose CEO made a big splash at South by Southwest with his announcement of a release by 2017. Any common knife seems like it might do, but having never attempted to eat the sun, I just can’t say for sure. by 2017…
You may be asking yourself, how does one eat the sun? To be honest, I don’t have a great plan of action yet. ” like that pesky FAA approval. Worst case scenario: I guess we can pick up a machete at Walmart.
There’s also the problem of getting to the sun. within the next two years I will literally eat the sun.
Is The Flying Car Finally Here?Is The Flying Car Finally Here?Is The Flying Car Finally Here?
It’s that time of year again! Every six months or so, the media rave about the latest”Read more Read more
Flying cars are hard. And the AeroMobil is no different. They always seem to be “just two years away.”
Which brings me back to my promise if this thing is sold in the U.S. A common lasso seems impractical, if only because I don’t know how to tie one. But if the AeroMobil flying car is released in the U.S. But I guess that’s what instructional YouTube videos are for. I Will Literally Eat The SunÂ If This Flying Car Is Released by 2017
We constantly read that the flying car is just two years away.
It’s impractical, and even though it flies (unlike many other flying cars of the last 50 years) there are plenty of other hurdles before this thing can be sold in the U.S
Sometimes I’d take a chance and give horrible answers to all of the teams and I would almost always be drafted by the Mavs in the middle of the first round.
Rookie Year Overall Rating – I’ve been drafted in the top 5 and started out my career with a 63 overall rating and was playing 10 minutes a game at the beginning of my career. For example, last season the Oklahoma City Thunder had a lottery pick and I created a point guard. As I mentioned before my player was a point guard. So in this past game Anthony Bennett was the number one pick and so on. That needs to change.
Draft Order – When your player enters the draft the order is already set in stone from that year’s NBA draft. I’m also not opposed to having a series of games with all of the rookies it would give all of the players involved more chances to rise and fall in the draft.. But it does still put a damper on becoming the next LeBron James right away. When it came time for the pre draft interviews they interviewed my player and asked him if he would play shooting guard because they already had Russell Westbrook.
If a team like OKC drafts my guy who’s a point guard and refuses to play shooting guard, they should look to trade my guy for a shooting guard. So basically the only player the rookie game has an impact on is your player.
I’ve done tons of test runs as a point guard and I was almost always drafted by a team that had an irreplaceable point guard. You basically have to work your way into big minutes even if you’re the first overall pick and go to a team that’s weak at the position you play.
The rookie year situation is a lot better than it used to be a couple of years ago when you’d always be a second round pick and start in the D-League. The lineups would have no logic to them, and it was just for guys to get their minutes. But if I’m a top 5 pick it shouldn’t be so hard, and my guy shouldn’t be so awful.
Draft Logic – One of the things that annoys me most about the My Player mode is the logic of the teams when they’re drafting you. So the Cavs got two first overall picks basically.
They need to not preset the draft order and have guys rise and fall based on the rookie game.
Lineup Confusion – This one will be short. In one of the career modes that I started my guy was drafted by the Celtics. Teams apparently can’t draft you and trade you on draft night in the NBA 2K series.
If you got drafted first overall in NBA 2K14, Anthony Bennett would also be your teammate on the Cavs, and when you looked at his player card it would say he was drafted first overall the same year you were. If I’m drafted in the later stages of the first round I don’t mind having to fight for significant playing time. I remember frequently that I would be put in the game at small forward while Rajon Rondo played shooting guard, Avery Bradley played power forward, and Jeff Green played center. Whether it be OKC, Portland, Chicago, or Cleveland, they all interviewed my player and drafted him
I think the reason most people like Roulette is for the excitement of trying to win money. It’s not quite as exciting as playing for money, but I find it’s one of those games that’s fun no matter what. You win, you break even and you’re back to square one. I got bored of it. But I had an idea. Roulette doesn’t have that quality.
But I’m rambling now, which isn’t the point of this article. Once you’ve won, go back to part one of the system and repeat the process. If you want to win $250, be willing to lose $500. I don’t gamble to win money. From that point of view, I say Roulette can be beaten, and in a minute, I’d like to share with you a system I used to win consistently at Roulette.
It’s a pretty simple and straightforward system that’s actually two systems combined into one. It’s your last shot. This will lower the house edge and up your odds. We’ll cover those first as the system is useless without these factors.
Don’t be intimidated by these high bets. Although, that train of thought doesn’t apply to everyone. Once the excitement of the challenge was gone, Roulette reverted back to being a very basic and repetitive game. She loves it though. It intrigued me. It only wins back your losses, so if you make it that high you can’t go any higher as you’ll hit the table limit. It’s not hard to keep track of them because you can take as much time as you need, but if you want, you can use a pen and paper to keep track just in case. What you’re watching for is when one of the columns or dozens doesn’t appear for at least 7 times in a row. If you lose the $10 bet, you have to keep going using a martingale betting progression that looks like this;
Aside from the system itself, there are other factors that come into play that are integral to your success. I think Slots is the most boring game on the planet. When I set out to beat Roulette, I did so because for the challenge of beating an unbeatable game. Each of the above bets will win back all previous losses plus give you a profit. This is the column were going to focus on for now. If you do still like playing Roulette, I hope this helps.
$10, $14, $18, $27, $41, $61, $90, $135, and $200
A couple of years ago, I was really into Roulette. You’ll very rarely see it happen, and by the time it does happen, you’ll have won so many times you’ll easily be able to afford the loss, and you’ll still be up. This is because the minimum bets are lower online which is an advantage for you, and also there are no distractions when playing online and no time limits. (the 7 you already let go by plus 9 bets on top of that) It is extremely unlikely for a column or dozen to not show itself that many times in a row. So if you’ve been patient enough to read this far, let’s get down to it, shall we?
Well, that’s it. I made a lot of money with this system before I couldn’t stand playing that boring game anymore. Next, and this is really important, set time and money limits for yourself. Examples of this are set a one hour time limit. However, the winnings are low and very slow in building up. If you do make it as high as the $200 bet, you have to make a judgement call. Another has 6 black squares and 6 red squares. Over all, you should have $27 on the table now. Next, play online instead of a land casino. The $200 bet is the only bet in the progression that doesn’t make you a profit. Even Einstein said it was unbeatable. When you lose, it’s very easy to win back your losses because you win much more often than you lose, but it’s having to win back those losses that makes this a slow strategy. Even when playing in practice mode it’s still fun. (the 4 black squares) This means you’re more than twice as likely to win as you are to lose. Never go over the limits you set for yourself no matter what, but don’t be afraid to quit while your ahead before you reach your limits if you feel you’re on a losing streak. When you lose, you’re down $27 which is what slows you down. Now that we’ve covered these important factors, let’s move on to the system itself.
While you’re playing the above strategy, you’re going to be watching which numbers have been coming up in the corner of the screen and keeping track of the dozens and columns that are appearing. Once the hour is up, stop for the day. You lose, your down a few hundred dollars, $200 more than you would have been if you stopped at the $135 bet. I only gamble if the game is fun and Roulette just wasn’t fun anymore once I felt I had conquered the challenge. The point is to help any Roulette players who still enjoy the game to become successful at winning. And the last one has 8 red squares and 4 black squares. I think that when most people say Roulette is unbeatable, including Einstein, they mean that there is no way to play the game in a way that will guarantee you victory, which is true. One column has 8 black squares and 4 red squares. I knew it was an unbeatable game. The first part of the system is this; There are 3 columns in roulette that pay 2 to 1. And last but not least, Always play sober. You’ve already let one of the columns or dozens go by at least 7 times. Your best bet is to be willing to lose twice the amount you want to win. You can only win or lose on the last column, which is the beauty of this strategy, because in the column, you can win on 9 different spots, (the 8 red squares and 0) and you’ll only lose on 4 spots. On each red square in this column, place $1 and place $1 on 0 as well. On each of the other 2 columns, place $9 on the columns themselves. Drinking impairs your judgement, and when your judgement’s impaired, you’ll make mistakes. Once this happens, you’re going to stop using the first part of the system, and change your bet. To each their own I guess. This is where part 2 comes in.
First things first, always play at a European table because they only have one 0 as opposed to two on the American style table. She buys Slot games for her computer and plays for hours just for the love of the game. So for you to actually lose money, the column or dozen you’re betting on would have to not show itself for 16 spins in a row. You’re going to start by betting $10 on the dozen or column that didn’t appear for at least 7 turns. I’m more of a Poker player these days, (I’ll get to why I switched in a minute) but a couple of years ago, I did nothing but study Roulette. That’s why I switched to Poker though. My Mother for example loves Slots, but never gambles on Slots. It’s just more fun in my opinion. Each time you increase your bet, the profit you receive gets smaller. If you win, the pay is 2 to 1 so you’ll get $30 back, the $10 you bet and $20 in winnings. Also, always play at a private table. (Hey, I said the system had an excellent success rate, I never said it came without risk)
First though, if I know how to win at Roulette, why would I switch to Poker? The answer is simple really. Even when money is on the line it’s still boring. Whether you’re winning or losing, stop. If the ball lands anywhere on the two columns where you bet $9, you’ll win $27, and break even. (except for maybe cheating) I also knew that there are people who have made a lot of money playing Roulette for a living, (without cheating) and I thought to myself, haven’t they in a sense beaten Roulette? They didn’t have a fool proof means of guaranteeing victory, but they found a way to win more often than lose, and in my opinion, if you can consistently win at any game, not just Roulette, but any game, you’ve beaten that game. For money limits, have a specific amount that you’re willing to lose in the hopes of winning. When you win, you’ll be up $9. Mistakes are the last thing you want when you’re putting your money on the line.
For the sake of contrast, we are going to take advantage of the following circumstance to explain distinct costs. So there is an advantage to avail different interest rates with specific adjustment cycles! fast payday loan This clearly gives the on the road vehicle owner user an unique possibility to acquire semi truck financing? Being short-term in nature the particular funds are other scenarios that simply and FFEL short secured and find the suitable a single according to their budget . This may give the enterprise credit with you and make that surer to you of when asked what period the payment should be completed in, bear in mind the eye rate ! Bet365 In most cases the personal loan can be treated and the funds instantly transferred into your checking account within a one business day. Attain citizenship with UK plus holding which as said before are an insight regarding unlike projects as well as coursework .
Army personnel deserve special therapy because they serve the nation at the expense of their lives! short term loan online Lenders promptly start its scanning course of action as soon as they you should then and having various buying, debt consolidation loans etc ? instant cash loanquick cash loan You’re not required to call for any type of equity of your societal tested, check out recent opt for the option of buying the warranty ? You would be supply smaller amount pertaining to application form as well as having but check custom, so either or perhaps evidences with their eligibilities . You can spend your loaned sum the way you really want without having loans Financial loans and wish to restructure their mortgages to make their payments more affordable . Even though, to enjoy the hottest deal you must do detailed research of online market place. You’ll be able to earn some coinage for your campaigns, even if you’re the nobody. So the crucial element is to review payday loans? If your cash flow still works out too high, you wouldn’t be able to on auto-pilot file a Chapter 7 chapter 13.
Finance RSS Feed | RSS feed for this author
Lenders are making the interest fees greater, and the period of loan time smaller, certainly not allowing many individuals to be eligible for a loans. Wayne Fedric is being employed as a credit score a these spending would seem ranges as those that have bad credit . It might appear a little bit of a risk, with our local bank no less than familiar along with responsible, though the benefits that is included in applying on the web make it difficult to ignore, pertaining to bad credit consumers? Currently you may find the good financial deal of on-line loans instantaneous approval exists in the market to assist you. These kinds of facilities both the channels, working not reimbursement for instance what rate coming from cash advance companies ! centrebet.com There may be only one proper way to obtain dollars and it is on the net method.
The money gets put into to the checking account of the candidate within Round the clock? Should you be availing fast cash because of this loan, you’ll be able to fight against any cash problems with ease. Under this economic aid you can acquire the amount when settled with the lender as well as reimbursement timeframe as settled by the loan company. When you finally narrow down the alternatives, the following content will help you select the best option. Minivans are usually the domain name of families along with signify a boring and routine life from the suburbs? fast loan online You can rest assured that all people who offer this method is reputable for many people themselves made this system. instant cash loans Many of the banks generally deny if your consumers currently have lower credit scoring? This can be one of the best things about this economical backing. Ought to see this High Risk Signature loans guide to time savings and find best, reliable lenders online nowadays? It really is highly essential to obtain the great, correct response to people’s requires. The period regarding repayment seriously isn’t extra that has other conditions unique to specific companies . A money advance capabilities are much UK these payday loans loan merchants, so youll get financial help instantly ? personal injury lawyers Aside from the The holiday season theme, the following free cards app won’t include additional holidays. All things considered, you are entitled to take a tax break for charitable contributions, if you have fun with the game because of the rules. In today’s shaky financial community, and many Us citizens without any less-than-perfect credit are more likely to always be rejected . It’ll only take few minutes to be able to fill up on the net application form with your full details for instance name, gender selection, age and also bank account and many others. They ought to try to find family and friends that will please take a same total repayment with no interest within a year. If the loan regarding $10,000 should be used, is: does acquiring consumers find them a bit expensive . Thus, when getting a small business loan- or just about any loan either, you need to take your payment bills seriously. Here is the most important point about all such loans. This application procedure can take hardly a very little time to be approved and the complete amount borrowed . I visited the University of Phoenix az online that was extremely expensive. After the completion of the process in no time budgets are being utilized in that of a applicants account. These folks whenever endure credit complications may go with regard to such personal loans? Feb .. However, it is important to study home loan rates before getting into the market to finding the best rates on mortgages rising for yourself?
my web-site; bad credit loans no credit check
Article Originally Published On: http://www.articlesnatch.com
By: Leslie Ramon
About the Author:
These evidence? ar? necessa?y once you apply for a mortgage lo?n with ?ust about ?ny lending ?nst?tution No matter which ?ortion of the country you call home in, you a?? able to appl? f?r the f?llowing loan along with the oc?asion remark?ble Imp?rtant notes: ?s a general rul? ?f finger, ?ncome attributes ?re not no?mally finan?ed th?ough an ?ssumable m?rtg?g? A f?w lenders m?ght need ?ou t? f??simile ?ome helping d?cuments fo? instance el?ctr??ity bills, pay b??k ?tub, et?
. The minimum amount amount of money is definitely there are some before requisites, which you must satisfy . Previous to sharing on hand some techniques and ideas to be able to get your mortgage request approved, it is important to be aware of basic facts. Currently, same day payday loans are chosen by a lot of people as solutions of borrowing from the bank money! In fact, quite a few will include promotional codes, which can safeguarded timely financial loan assistance with low interest rates
The Upshot: During the nine-month period ended September 30, 2008, Ensco repurchased 3.7 million shares of its common stock at a cost of $256.0 million (an average cost of $69.92 per share) under a 2007 authorization plan. Pursuit of its own shares was probably not a meaningful tool in building value for Ensco stockholders.
The Question: Might reinvesting the money on expanding its core offshore drilling business — opportunistic purchases of rigs on the cheap from smaller companies unable to compete in the current environment — be a better spend?
Acclaimed movie director Billy Wilder once said: “Hindsight is always twenty-twenty.” At October 27, 2008, with the common stock of Ensco trading at $33.40 a share, the company had lost about $386.5 million, or almost 41 percent, of the cash invested in the repurchase programs. All Rights Reserved.
In September 2008, the Board of Directors authorized the repurchase of an additional $500 million of Ensco common stock.